Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

not just cards.....

I also do scrapbooking. 


This is a photo of my darling daughter Christine, when we went on a family holiday to Crete to celebrate my 50th.  No end to my talents  - in a week you've caught me baking, gardening, card making and now scrapbooking.
Do I really want to go back to work????????????

I have entered this into The Scrapbook Sisters Scrapbook Challenge.

Right... the pototo's are planted, so are the strawberries in a hanging basket.  The tomato seeds are now little plants along with the peas and carrots - these need to be transplanted, into bigger pots before going into their final resting place when the last of the frost has gone.  I know the weather is absolutely gorjuss at the mo, but it is still blimming cold at night. I can't beleive how organised I am becoming.  It won't last for long, it never does  hahahah. xx

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely layout. It's a great idea to tie the ribbons to the frame and very effective. Thank you for entering our very first Scrapbook Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin