Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Did I or Didn't I...

Yes I did manage to do lots of crafty stuff last weekend, but I mainly consisted of colouring digi stamps.  I have made Kev's birthday card too, but I can't find the cable thingy to download the pics to my laptop.  I'll have a good look over the next few days, cos I am off work from Thursday at 12:00 until Monday at 10:30.  Yayyy.

Chrissie gave me a gorgeous piccy of Jamie last night, and  I am going to get her to down load all her photo's onto my laptop too, so I can start a scrapbook of him.

Tonight I am going out with the girls from work.  We are  going to the Toby Carvery for a meal (we are all doing Slimming World so this is the best choice for us).  Then we are going to the cinema to watch The Vow - a chick flick that will make us all cry. It is the first time I have been out in ages so looking forward to it, with a bit of trepidation.  I am sure it is going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin