Pages

Thursday 22 March 2012

Something different

City Crafter challenge have really challenged me this week.  The challenge was to download an image from The Graphics Fairy and to use it on a creation.  I don't usually do vintage, however as my Dad has always been a bird lover (the feathered varity), I thought immediately of a Fathers Day card for him.  I hope you like my card.


Image from The Graphic Fairy
DP - 12 x 12 from a large pack from Cosco and  My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Mabel Papers
Doilie from Sarah's Cards
Description of Canada Warbler from Wikipedia
Flower and Embellies from Stash

I am entering this card into:
City Crafter Challenge - Use the Graffic
My Time to Craft Challenge - Doilies and Flowers







7 comments:

  1. A beautiful vintage card with that lovely image from graphics fairy, your dad is going to love this, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely ... wonderful masculine card ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card turned out wonderful.. I think it's perfect for a fathers day card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC!!!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining the Ladybugs in the Anything goes challenge. I hope we see you again next time,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card...thanks for joining the Divas!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin