Pages

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

A Quick Midweek Card

My friend Amanda has not been feeling too well currently, and I had had already coloured this gorgeous Mo Manning image so along with a lot of scraps from my scrap bag I put this card together for her tonight.

I realised after I sealed the envelope that I had not taken a photo of the inside.  It says "I hope you get "put together again" soon."
I am entering this in:
Mo's Digital Challenge - Sketch/Anything Goes
Delightful Sketches - Fantasy
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. How cute this is! Wonderfully colored image, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Pardon my lateness in commenting - Been having issues with blogger. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our “April Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin