Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

A Quick Midweek Card

My friend Amanda has not been feeling too well currently, and I had had already coloured this gorgeous Mo Manning image so along with a lot of scraps from my scrap bag I put this card together for her tonight.

I realised after I sealed the envelope that I had not taken a photo of the inside.  It says "I hope you get "put together again" soon."
I am entering this in:
Mo's Digital Challenge - Sketch/Anything Goes
Delightful Sketches - Fantasy
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. How cute this is! Wonderfully colored image, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Pardon my lateness in commenting - Been having issues with blogger. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our “April Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your participation! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin